Gratitude Cubed - G3

Cube Your Level of Gratitude & See What Happens. Why Live an ordinary Life When You Can Live a Miraculous Life?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Gratitude at Work

Gratitude at Work

Are you grateful for your job? For your Boss?
Even if you’d rather run him over in the parking lot?

No one has a boss like that, right?

I’ve been lucky.  Most of my bosses in my regular jobs have been pretty easy to get a long with. (Dangling preposition…darn.)

At the moment I’m serving as a consultant for a long-term assignment.
My boss is a gentle fellow.  He looks like he could snap your neck in a second if he wanted to.  An ex-Marine, he probably could.

This job didn’t start out so well. It was a situation where the “company needs to know certain details about your life.”  In my opinion, the information they were seeking was out of line.

It had nothing to do with my ability to do the job at hand.
My start date was deferred a week while they made up their mind as to my personal integrity…something no one has ever had reason to question.

I’m on the job.  No hard feelings.
I’m grateful for the opportunity to serve in the capacity I am.

Look for reasons to be grateful.
You’ll find them everywhere.

A funny thing happens when you do this.
You find so much good, that you forget about all the...less than good.

Peace.

Barry@G3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home