Gratitude Cubed - G3

Cube Your Level of Gratitude & See What Happens. Why Live an ordinary Life When You Can Live a Miraculous Life?

Monday, April 10, 2006

Everyday Gratitude & the Big, Bad...Good!

What is everyday gratitude?
It's the result of the anticipation that revolves around the knowing.
Huh?

Yeah, I know. That's a lot to get your mind around.
Here's a better way to think about it.

I have a knowing. That knowing is surrounded by the anticipation of Good.
Notice the upper case G? I'm not talking lower case good.

I'm talking Big, Bad..Good. ;-) The kind of Good that has BARRY (or you could insert your name) written all over it.

The kind of Good that is unavoidable.

That's what I expect each day.
And each day, that Big, Bad..Good finds me.

I love the cycle. I look for the Good.
The Good finds me. I express graitude for the Good.
I feel great and look for more Good...

For instance, this morning I woke up. I said silently to my Self, "Look for the Good." I found it in a pot of coffee that was simply exquisite. I found it in the face of my son Justin when he opened his eyes after my kiss on his cheek. I found it in the rays of sunshine that have been hiding as of late. I found it in a rainbow when I walked outside at lunch time. I found it in the ability to write this today.

Look for the Good.
Anticipate the Good.
Love the Good.

The Big, Bad..Good.

Peace,
Barry @ G3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home